Tool Factory Keyboarding Adventure motivates children to type without knowing they are learning as they help Kewala the Koala survive his journey to the Kingdom of Eaz. Discover the Australian outback and learn of the dangers while typing in English or Spanish. Clever commentary, 2,500 animations, 20 characters, and music.
Tool Factory's Keyboarding Adventure is made up of 10 different challenges. The first 8 adventures teach typing with 10 fingers and reading while you type.
Proper posture and hand positioning are illustrated. Speed and accuracy are developed in the 9th and 10th challenges.
Exercises are modeled on English sentences and are part of a developing story which helps hold students' attention.
Intelligent tracking monitors key strokes creating a personalized course for each student in order to develop keyboarding skills quickly.
Statements of Proficiency at the end of each challenge show progress of student, detailing speed in words per minute and accuracy.
Key Reports graph student's progress in each individual key. Kids can see their problem areas and focus more attention on them.
Progress reports list all challenges, when they were taken, and the scores.
- 2,500 animations, 20 talking characters, 200+ unique environments, and music
- Intelligent tracking enables the program to build customized exercises, based on progress in previous lessons
- Designed for self-paced learning and independent use
- Includes courses for common punctuation, the number keypad, and speed and accuracy challenges
- Graphs track speed, accuracy, lesson progress, and show targets
- Mini-keyboard continuously displays keys mastered
- Start at any level, the program adapts to the proficiency of the user
- Admin module makes managing large groups of students a breeze
Minimum System Requirements:
Available in English or Spanish
Single - $69.95
5 Pack - $209.95
10 Pack - $349.95
Network Site License - $699.95